Tuesday, September 25, 2018

ASAP... Always Say A Prayer...

Tonight's message is brief.  I have spent most of the day praying to my God, my higher being and hoping that a family member pulls through surgery well tomorrow, and his sickness heals forever.

You don't have to be truly of any faith or religion to pray.  We pray for many reasons, throughout our lives.  Through good times, giving thanks, and through bad times, praying for faith and hope to see you through.

Growing up in roman catholic household, and being of christian faith, we prayed a lot.  No matter what faith you have, be it in God, or the universe, or whatever your beliefs are, I've always said, it's best to have hope, faith and belief in something, then to go through life having no faith at all.

I said I never wanted to talk about politics or religions, so I'm not going to go into too much here.
All I wish for everyone, is to never lose hope, in the toughest of times.  I had posted on the FB news feed one day, what it means to pray and why it's healthy for us all.

I guess growing up, I knew I wanted to believe in God, only because I wanted to keep faith through all life's turmoils, and to know that their was a higher being that brought us here.  Like Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy, etc., we wanted our children to always have belief and faith, that they were people or things, we couldn't see, but had faith that they would come.  Santa would pay a visit every Christmas Eve, and the Easter Bunny would come and leave treats, and well, let's not forget the Tooth Fairy, and us leaving fallen teeth for money/coins.

At some point, in my children's lives, I knew they would have questions.  Question these so called visitors that came to our home, that they never really saw.  And to have faith and hope in the Lord God Almighty.  Someone we haven't seen, but have faith that in prayer, among many things, is there listening and hopefully answering our cries of hope.

So this evening, I'm asking as a fellow blogger, that you send some healing prayers to a loved one in my family, that is needing to be healed.  You don't have to be of any religion, or  faith, to want to pray for someone or send healing thoughts.  It's something that comes natural for some, and some have done it only time to time.

I've always believed,  and had faith in the power of prayer.  I try to not just do this when I'm in need of a miracle, or in difficult times, but also, when things are going great, and I feel blessed for all I have and what is happening in my life present day.  To give thanks.  Like we do around Thanksgiving.  A prayer can be defined by many things, but it's something that comes from deep in our souls, mostly during a time of need, but also to feel closer and more at peace with God or whatever your object of worship is.




prayer
prer/
noun
  1. a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or an object of worship.

    "I'll say a prayer for him"
    So trust the power of prayer, no matter your beliefs.  If you are of any faith, keep your soul pure, and don't just pray, when you need something.
  2. Give thanks in prayer for all we have.


Mostly for our health, because that is the greatest gift anyone could have.  When you lose it, or it gets consumed by sickness, only then, will you realize, that all those materialistic things don't mean crap.

Be well, and do me a favor, and say an extra prayer this evening, for the sick and needy.  In the Lord God's name, Amen. xo

Love you all, Miss "B".

No comments:

Post a Comment

December downtime ....

Hello fellow bloggers, FB friends/family, Twitter peeps, and Google + followers... I've decided this month to take some downtime, t...